A continuous improvement approach
A QSE commitment at the heart of our activities
Since its creation in 1948, the Sogestran Group has seen many changes to the scope of its activities but has always strived to provide a high-quality service, much to the greatest satisfaction of our contractors.
This success and the pride we derive from it, we owe to the competence and knowledge of our staff and all the actors who, for many years, accompany and guide us. Their commitment to us is a mark of confidence that we promise to preserve with all the agile culture it requires.
While remaining attentive to the growth opportunities available to us, context and economic challenges constantly force us to imagine and employ our resources to support the assets entrusted by our customers in respect of the environment and the integrity of man.
Our constant quest for competitiveness also forces us to periodically question our economic, social and environmental performance based on these strong values.
To achieve this, all the group’s employees endorse the QSE management systems deployed within the various entities and central departments at the Le Havre head office. These systems are today recognized by certification bodies in meeting the requirements of the most widely used international standards.
Thus, depending on the field of activity of our entities, they can be certified ISM, ISO 9,001, ISO 14,001, OHSAS 18,001, SQAS, OEA or FCA.
We are committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure the sustainable increase in the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our obligations to comply with the requirements that administer our various missions, and to control risk management in matters of health and safety of individuals and our activities on the environment.
Why a quality policy?
- Because the trust and fulfilment of our customers’ requirements are our top priority.
- Because our businesses are subject to a strong competitive environment and it is our irreproachable quality of service that distinguishes us.
- Because we must maintain our areas of expertise and know-how to uphold our long-term ambitions.
Hygiene, security and health
Why our health and safety at work policy?
- Because we need to preserve the health of the men and women who work within the group, in an environment where risk management is at the forefront of our objectives.
- Because our customers entrust us with large volumes of hazardous goods.
- Because the regulatory requirements in terms of occupational health and safety are increasingly stringent and evolving.
Why our environmental policy?
- Because we operate in natural environments and at the very heart of urban economic activities.
- Because we want to limit the impact of our activities on the natural environment.
- Because the preservation of the environment is a major concern in today’s society and we want to contribute, at our level, to the well-being of future generations.
Why our safety approach?
- Because malicious acts regarding economic activities, or acts of terrorism, are a reality today.
- Because we must preserve the goods entrusted to us to the satisfaction of the clients and other interested parties.
- Because safety obligations are tightening.